Saturday 10 October 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple Christmas


When I went through my sequins for the card I made this morning I found some really nice sequins in Christmas colors so I decided to make another card by using them. At Simon Says Stamp I found this challenge - Clean and Simple Christmas. Lucky me!
I wanted to use a stamp from the stamp set but I also wanted it to say something with Christmas. A friend of mine uses the expression 'Sweet' (even though she is Swedish) so I came up with 'Sweet - it's Christmas'. Maybe I'll sent it to her? I masked off the 'You're so' on the stamp and then I stamped the rest of the sentiment with some alphabet stamps I had.


 
 

MATERIAL:
STAMPS:
Studio Calico Sandlot Card Kit

Studio G - alphabet stamps WM0174
INK:
StazOn - Jet Black
OTHER:
Washi tape - Little B
Sequins
Baker's Twine from Leila's General Store
Overhead transparency sheet


1 comment:

  1. What a fun and festive Christmas card - love it!
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!