Sunday 11 October 2015

Gummiapan - Challenge #5

Skål ta me fan!

I was thrilled last Friday when the goodie bag I won from challenge #1 at Gummiapan finally arrived. I thought it had been lost in the mail and it really made my day.! The new challenge is 'Something to eat/drink' and some stamps in the goodie bag fitted perfect for that theme! Lucky me!



I won a challenge!!

Happy mail day!

So, I wanted to use the stamp of the glass and the sentiment 'SKÅÅÅL!' ('cheers!'). I decided to make a background with the sentiment since it was kind of small. I stamped the glass in black and masked it. Then I stamped the sentiment in different distress ink colors. I mounted this card on another piece of card which I embossed with dots. I was thinking that the dots could symbolize bubbles. I tied some baker's twine on the card and attached another sentiment made with my dymo. That sentiment says 'skål ta me fan' (cheers damn it') and I think it makes a few Swedes smile! In the '80 there was a show on tv called Jacob's Ladder and the host ended all shows with uncorking a bottle of champagne and said 'Skål ta me fan!'. Those were the days!






MATERIAL:
STAMPS:
Gummiapan - cocktail glass, SKÅÅÅL!
INK:
Distress Ink Pad: peacock feathers, seedless preserves, worn lipstick, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade
StazOn - Jet Black
OTHER:
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Baker's twine from Ordning & Reda
Dymo

1 comment:

  1. Härligt bidrag till Gummiapans femte utmaning! Tack för du deltar! Lycka till!

    /Christina, DT-koordinator

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!