Sunday 27 September 2015

Happy Birthday Ria!

Happy birthday, Ria!
(from me and your daughter!)

This is a birthday card I made for an artsy friend of mine. I wanted the card to be more artsy than cute, I don't know if I succeeded? Maybe I have to put that pink ink away? ;-)

Ria sent me a rubber stamp for my birthday and I just had to use it straight away. It's a stamp with her daughter! Have a look here! I love it! It's so cool to have a stamp with her daughter! I also got one for my birthday last year! Awesome!

I made a resist with Ria's daughter, blended in the distress colors and dripped some water on a scrap piece of paper. Added some more stamps in pumice stone, some grey nail polish and finally the text stamp from Tim Holtz. I finally distressed the edges with pumice stone and added a black line around my image to frame it in.


MATERIAL:
STAMPS:
KiCoStamps - People collage (2) A4 plate HI2
Hero Arts - Envelope Pattern S5507
Stampers Anonymous - The Journey, Artful Things
INK:
Distress Ink Pads - cracked pistachio, worn lipstick, dried marigold, pumice stone
StazOn - Jet Black
Tsukineko - EMBOSS
Reprint - EP clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!