Saturday 4 July 2015

Waffle Flower Challenge – June 22 to July 5

You´re special


Only one week ago or so I discovered a new company which I instantly fell in love with - Waffle Flower. I am completely and utterly in love with their stamps and their dies!
I also liked their challenge a lot so I decided to try my new die out. We were supposed to be inspired by a photo and the colors really spoke to me. I love the combo of this turqoiuse and pale green/fluorecent green.




I made a quick card using the die and some scrap pieces of paper. I distressed the pieces of paper a bit before I glued it all together. I really, really like these glow-in-the-dark stars which you normally put in the ceiling of childrens rooms. I think they look great on cards as well! Finally I stamped a greeting and added on the top of everything.


Close-up


MATERIAL:
STAMPS:
Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler
DIES:
waffle Flower - Doily Circle Die
OTHER
Glow-in-the-dark star
Papers in turqoise, green and pale green

2 comments:

  1. Super CUTE card! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!