Monday 13 July 2015

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge: Anything Goes

Don't let anybody steal your shine

When you have stuff left over from projects you can quite easily make another batch of cards. You already have chosen the color scheme so the things already match!
I like using up my scrap pieces of paper. When I can't die-cut anymore from a piece of paper I can still glue it into my art journal to make interesting backgrounds!


Leftovers!

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is 'Anything goes', so I'm entering with these cards.

I really like these dark grey cards and envelopes and the pale greenish yellowish decorations. Glow-in-the-dark green is probably my favourite color! I played around a little and ended up with three different designs.

Close-up. I've used my old typewriter to write the text


When you wish upon a star


Close-up. Isn't that transparent dymo ribbon awesome?!


You are my lucky star


Close-up (paper pieced birds)



MATERIAL:
STAMPS:

Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine
DIES:
Little B - Stars 100394
INK & COLOR:

Distress Ink Pad - Pumice Stone
ProMarkers - Lime Zest, Soft Lime, Primrose
StazOn - Jet Black
PAPER:
MME - So Sophie
Other scrap pieces of paper
Card and envelope from Ordning & Reda
OTHER:
Glow-in-the-dark stars from toy store
YouDo - 3D Crystal Glaze
Dymo ribbon (The transparent one is from Artemio)
Wink of Stella - Gl.Clear 999
Zutter Round-it-All
Star punsch
Brown ribbon with pearls from Ica Maxi
Yellow pearl ribbon from Pyssloteket

4 comments:

  1. I love how you took the leftovers from another project and turned them into such cute cards. That little bird is so sweet! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Spectacular use of our product!.
    We are happy to be part of your creations. It is nice to see harmony made from leftovers
    Kindest regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!