Sunday 19 July 2015

Create A Smile turns 1!


I recently discovered a new stamp company on Facebook - Create A Smile. And to celebrate 1 year they have  challenge. I already signed up on Facebook and Instagram, but I really, really want to win all the pretty stuff so I decided to have a go in the challenge on the blog as well! I really like what they make. Look at all these goodies!




For us who don't have any stamps from Create A Smile we could use the freebies. So here is my first card created with digi stamps and also my first shaker card! It was great fun to make!

I decided to give the penguin a swimming ring and a rubber duckie. I added 3D glaze on them to give them a bit of a shine and some texture. I colored the penguin with ProMarkers and on top of that Wink of Stella.


Happy Birthday


Close-up


MATERIAL:
STAMPS:
Create A Smile -
freebie
Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine
DIES:
Sizzix - Framelits: Squares

INK:
ProMarker - Tea Green, Grey Green, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Gold, Lime Zest, Soft Lime, Eggnog
Design Twin Marker - 101 Yellow Ochre
Wink of Stella - Gl. Clear 999
PAPER:
Canvas Home Basics; greeting cards
My Minds Eye - So Sophie

OTHER:
Dymo

3D Crystal Glaze
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!