Tuesday 16 June 2015


Craft Stamper is looking for reader submissions for their Ready, Set, Stamp feature for the October issue. I relly liked the theme and the colors so I decided to have a go.

I found an old stationary I have kept to make cards from which I think suited this theme. I'm also in love with these cute birds from Lawn Fawn so I decided to use them as well. I think I use them on everything at the moment!

The card was really quick to make. I wanted the card CAS but in order to get some structure and layers I cut a panel from the same paper and distressed the edges a bit. The same with the banner with the text. I added gold foil on the text to get it extra sparkling.
The birds and the heart were stamped on a scrap piece of paper and then cut out. I coloured them with ProMarkers and then I added 3D Glaze and fun flock. I tried to get the glitter in the fun flock all over the bird but the fun flock itself just on the chest. I stamped the birds directly on the card and glued the cut out bird on top to get an extra bit of dimension.

You color my world!

Close-up



MATERIAL:
STAMPS:

Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine
Paper Smootches - Sentiment Sampler (AIS013)
INK:

StazOn - Jet Black
Emboss - Embossing ink
Ranger - Sticky EP
ProMarker - Pink Mittens, Fuchsia Pink, Pink carnation, Gold, Saffron
NeonMarker - Electrik Pink
OTHER:

Old stationary from recycled paper
Gold leaf
Sequins from Dollar Store
Fun flock in pink from YouDo
3D Crystal Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!