Sunday 29 June 2014

SimonSaysStamp: monday Challenge: I ought to use this more!

It's my niece's first birthday next month and I found a challenge where you were supposed to use stuff you rarely used. The challenge is over at SimonSaysStamp: Monday Challenge: I ought to use this more! I'm really ashamed that I don't use my ProMarkers more often. I keep on buying them and never use them.

These cards are inspired by a lovely article in Craft Stamper February 2014. Lydia Brooke Evans used stamps from Mama Elephant and Copics. Just loved what she did! The stamps were super cute! I found some other stamps with critters hanging from/holding balloons and decided to have a go at coloring with my ProMarkers. On the card with the teddybear hanging from the balloons I used only ProMarkers and on the cards with the teddybear holding balloons I tried the MCP tecnique.


My niece's card for her first birthday

Couldn't decide which color to use on the balloons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!