Sunday 19 January 2014

Life Book 2014 - week 2


The second week of LB2014 is a bonus lession: A happy affirmation with Micki Wilde (The Secret Hermite). She challenged us to work with grey's and neon colors. We were also going to chose a Word for 2014. I chose bliss! I want bliss in 2014.
Normally I don't use a lot of grey but, as usual, I really liked to try something new. I'm not in love with arrows so I made hearts instead. You can either think of them as arrows pointing into the circle or as hearts spreading from the circle.


MATERIAL:
Gelatos: Squid Ink, Silver Ice, Earl Grey, Coconut
PanPastel: Paynes Grey Tint
TCW381s: Mini Quatrefoil
Chalk Markers; yellow, green, blue, Purple
Adirondack Acrypil Paint Dabber: Lake Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!