Saturday 29 September 2012

John - one moustache

I made this card for my sister's best friend's son for his baptism which is today. Quite simple and was made in about 30 minutes (I had to sew! Not my cup of tea!). Love those little cute moustaches! I used a end clamps/start staples (not sure about the english here, not even sure what they are called in Swedish!) from the set In Vino Veritas from Reprint and turned this way it looks just like a moustache. The pretty striped paper is the inside of a paper bag from Gant! I like the simplicity of this card!





MATERIAL:
Stamps:
Reprint - RSET006 In Vino veritas
Kaisercraft - CS910 Little Man
Other:
Blue striped paper - the inside of a bag from Gant!
Ribbon - from flea market
Charm (a pacifier) - PYhobby
White embossing powder - Panduro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something! I'd love to hear from you!